Today, I am rejoicing because
- There is a Savior, rich in mercy, quick to pardon all my sins
- God my Father is in control of all things
Today I am praying for:
- Sarah at work, who got what I had and is feeling blechky
- Baby Reeves would keep growing and be safe and healthy
- My 20 week appointment tomorrow--that I would know what questions to ask and have the wisdom and mindfulness to process it all.
- That J would have energy enough to balance the end of Winter Sports and the beginning of Spring Sports and that he would NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT (Please Father God) not get sick.
Today, I am thankful for (in no particular order)
- I am over the horrible stomach flu thingy I got late Thursday night.
- I didn't have to go to the hospital/doctor's office because of the horrible stomach flu thingy.
- Baby Reeves kicking Mommy's stomach every time I vomited, as it let me know s/he is safe and still alive (though probably unhappy about my sorry state of affairs)
- An amazing husband who let me lay on the couch pretty much all weekend and be sick.
- Starting a baby registry
- Dear friends who keep me from being overwhelmed by baby stuff.
- Church on Sunday
- Grandma coming home safe from the hospital
- Rain falling, even on a Monday